Our historical roots date back to 1972 in Switzerland when Translink was one of the first investment banking boutiques executing cross borders deals between Europe and the US. Since our beginnings, we have developed a truly global footprint. Translink expanded its coverage rapidly during the last decades and is now a truly global organization with offices in over 30 countries encompassing all continents. Translink is a tightly knit global firm with its offices working together exclusively and integrated based on common values, procedures and information systems. Still today, Translink maintains a distinctive culture, stemming from the ideas of Dr. Roland Schucht.
Today, in addition to large operations in Europe and US, we operate a growing number of offices around the world including India, China, Japan, Latin America, Africa and Australia.
We specialize in small and medium-size cross-border M&A, typically with a transaction value in the range of EUR 10-300 million. We have a large group of satisfied long term clients that range from mid-sized family-owned companies to large multinationals to private equity houses.
- Sell-side assignments
- Buy-side assignments
- Buy-ins and buy-outs
- Equity capital raisings and IPOs
- Valuations and fairness opinions
Translink Corporate Finance has a distinctive culture, stemming from the ideas of Dr. Roland Schucht, the founder of Translink Corporate Finance:
- Client first. We execute all client assignments with utmost attention and the highest standards of professional integrity to build enduring relationships of trust and confidence.
- International. For us, international is not just a big word on PowerPoint presentations. We work as a unified team across borders day in and day out. Translink has deep local roots in business centers around the world, united in a global network of relationships.
- Individuals. It is a matter of pride for us that our experts represent the top in their respective industries.
- Easily approachable. It is easy and comfortable to do business with us. No matter whether on the other side of the table you are a professional from our own industry or, for example, a business owner for whom the sale of your business is a unique event. We adapt and fit our teams with our client’s situation.
- Entrepreneurial. At Translink, we are all fully engaged and as business owners ourselves we have an entrepreneurial attitude toward our work.
Translink has offices in over 30 countries around the world.