Anafina Capital Partner, member of Translink Corporate Finance, along with Translink Italy are pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisors to Oro Pharmaceuticals in connection with its portfolio acquisition by Angelini Pharmaceuticals.
Established in 1969, Oro Pharmaceuticals is a local OTC company with a strong marketing and sales presence and well-known brands in Turkey. The company’s main therapeutic areas are antiseptics, oral hygiene, topical nasal, expectorants, topical pain, gastro, anti-diarrhea, derma, pediatrics, cold & flu, and sweeteners. With direct promotion to selected pharmacies and relevant MDs, along with direct-toconsumer through TV ads, it has achieved a high shelf penetration in all pharmacies across Turkey.
Angelini is a medium size private international group, a leader in health and wellness in the field of pharmaceutical and consumer products. Born in Italy in the early twentieth century, the Angelini group has offices in 20 countries and worldwide distribution of products. It has its own operations in Turkey since 2015.
Contact the involved Team Members in Turkey and Italy:
- Deger Becer, Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eser Becer, Partner: email@example.com
- Engin Dilsiz, MD, Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gianni Laudato, Senior Partner: email@example.com
- Matteo Paggi, Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mauro Caimi, Senior Advisor: email@example.com
- Fabio Pastori, Senior Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org