Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of Stadpipe AS, a provider of advanced piping systems to the aquaculture and oil & gas industry, on the sale of their shares to SIMONA AG.
Stadpipe has established a strong market position when it comes to planning, producing and installing piping systems used in the aquaculture industry. The company has around 50 employees at its two sites in Norway. Its customers mainly consist of project planners and end-users in the fields of aquaculture, oil and gas, and industry.
SIMONA AG is one of the leading manufacturers of thermoplastic products, with production facilities and sales offices around the globe, as well as an acknowledged development partner within this field. The company’s portfolio includes semi-finished products (sheets, rods, profiles, welding rods), pipes and fittings.
Translink Corporate Finance acted as exclusive M&A advisor to the shareholders of Stadpipe AS on this transaction.
Contact the involved Team Members in Norway and Germany:
- Leif Larsen, Managing Partner: email@example.com
- Karl-Børre Gilje, Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Henrik Reisvang, Senior Analyst: email@example.com
- Dennis Magath, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andreas Hüchting, Partner: email@example.com
- Christian Hörner, Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tilman Eckstein, Partner: email@example.com