November 15, 2016
Translink advises Sperre Group on its sale of 66% of the shares in Sperre AS to AKVA Group ASA
Translink Corporate Finance announces Sperre Group’s sale of Sperre AS to Akva Group.
Synergos, as part of Translink Corporate Finance, acted as exclusive strategic and financial advisor to Sperre Group in connection with their sale of 66% of the shares to AKVA group ASA. AKVA and Sperre Group AS have also agreed a mutual option to buy/sell the remaining 34% of the shares in Sperre.
AKVA group is a leading technology and service partner to the aquaculture industry worldwide. Based in Bryne, Norway, it has operations in eight countries and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Sperre AS, based in Notodden, Norway is the leading ROV and subsea technology company within the aquaculture industry, as well as a recognized provider of ROV and subsea solutions to the oil service and maritime industries in Norway and internationally.
The acquisition will help Akva group gain the leading position in the ROV and subsea technology segment to the aquaculture industry.
Contact our Team Members advising in this transaction:
Translink Corporate Finance Norway/ Synergos AS is located in Oslo, Norway. It is composed of 5 seasoned finance and M&A professionals who have in-depth experience in a variety of sectors and disciplines.