November 30, 2020
North American Dental Group (NADG), a leading dental support organization (DSO), has welcomed 18 new dental offices across six states since the start of the fall season. NADG now supports more than 240 dental practices and nearly 500 full-time dentists across 15 states.
“We are honored to have earned the trust of these dental groups – especially during a pandemic that has challenged all facets of the dental industry and business operations,” said NADG CEO Ken Cooper. “We are committed to providing the administrative services these practice teams need so that they can focus on what matters most, the delivery of best-in-class oral health care to every patient at every visit.”
NADG provides non-clinical administrative support for its affiliated practices including human resources, information technology, marketing, payroll and accounting services. The 18 newly affiliated practices, which employ about 35 doctors, represent partnerships with seven different dental groups, including:
• Aura Smile Dental with two Cleveland, Ohio area locations.
• Park 56 Dental in New York City.
• Three practices in the Pensacola, Florida area – Sorrento Dental Care, Aggie Dental Center and Bright Downtown Dental Arts.
• Two Dallas, Texas area implant and orthodontic practices in Southlake and Watauga.
• Snodgrass-King Dental with four Nashville, Tennessee area practices in Cool Springs, Mt. Juliet, Murfreesboro and Spring Hill.
• Southeast Orthodontics with five Southeast Massachusetts practices located in Dartmouth, Lakeville, Mansfield, Nantucket and Raynham.
• BWS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in New City, New York.
NADG also welcomed the following principals from these new groups into servant leadership roles at NADG as Group Founders, lending their clinical expertise to other supported doctors at affiliated practices:
• Dr. Douglas Voiers at Aura Smile Dental.
• Dr. Philip Abramsky, Dr. Billy Choi and Dr. Howard Spielman at Park 56 Dental.
• Dr. Christopher Campus at Sorrento Dental Care, Aggie Dental Center and Bright Downtown Dental Arts.
• Dr. David Snodgrass and Dr. John King at Snodgrass-King Dental.
• Dr. Brian Gaudreault at Southeast Orthodontics.
• Dr. Bart Silverman at BWS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
“Relieving administrative burdens to allow these excellent groups to focus on clinical care is important, but we are equally honored to help these Group Founders expand their vision in their respective markets,” Cooper said. “NADG is the leading affiliation and support platform for emerging Group Founders and we are grateful for the opportunity to support these incredible entrepreneurs and visionaries.”
Contact our Team Members advising in this transaction:
Dinan & Company, LLC is the partner firm of Translink Corporate Finance in the United States. It is a leading diversified financial services company with over 32 years of advisory and merchant banking experience dedicated to middle-market transactions.