April 15, 2020
Translink acted as the exclusive financial adviser to Miss Group acquires Finnish web hosting company Euronic Oy
Translink Corporate Finance announces the acquisition of all outstanding shares in Euronic Oy by the Miss Group. Euronic provides co-location, cloud infrastructure, web hosting and domain registration services. Using its data center in Turku, Euronic provides customers with highly customized and flexible services, and with a highly skilled...
April 02, 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of IMD Group, a provider of installation services in the field of underground cable laying and pipeline engineering, on the sale of their shares to Deutsche Beteiligungs AG.
The IMD Group, headquartered in Lehrte, Germany, is one of the leading infrastructure service providers of energy distribution systems in the medium and low voltage range, gas, water and district heating networks as well as telecommunication networks. IMD works as an expert in the technical network development for well-known energy supply...
March 23, 2020
The Italian office of Translink Corporate Finance announces that it been exclusively mandated by Re Mago Ltd, active in software provision to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), to raise financial resources and search for financial investors and/or industrial partners to support the Company’s international development plan.
Re Mago, founded in 2012 and based in London, develops software to manage and optimize classrooms, business meetings, and virtual conferences. Its products are currently on the market under the Valarea brand. Valarea’s visual collaboration and webinar software functions across all commonly used devices and operating systems (including iOS and...
March 06, 2020
Eureka Equity Partners (“Eureka”) today announced that its portfolio company, McCue Corporation (“McCue”), a leading global provider of damage prevention and safety product solutions, has completed the acquisition of Product Innovations, LLC d/b/a Banner Stakes (“Banner Stakes”). Translink acted as advisor to the buyer. Located in...
March 03, 2020
Chicago Pacific Founders, through their portfolio company SAGE, has acquired Mid-Columbia Pet Emergency Services
SAGE Veterinary Centers adds additional practice to their community of hospitals through new partnership with Mid-Columbia Pet Emergency Service. The combination expands SAGE’s paw print in central Washington state and provides value to veterinarians. Translink acted as advisor to the buyer. SAGE Veterinary Centers (“SAGE”), the leading...
February 28, 2020
Translink Corporate Finance announces of the acquisition by Exodraft A/S of 60% of the shares in Dansk Energi Service A/S. Schrøder TRANSLINK, Denmark, served as advisor to the acquirer. Exodraft A/S is a world’s leading supplier of mechanical chimney exhaust solutions for industrial and residential clients as well as solutions for...
February 20, 2020
Translink acted as a financial advisor to Kiwa NV, from the Netherlands on the acquisition of BCC Inc, in China
Since 2005, Kiwa has been delivering product certification and agro-food inspections in China. By allying with BCC Inc. with more than 600 employees active in management system certification in China, Kiwa strengthens its platform in China through which various additional activities can be launched. While also obtaining the ownership of 50% in...
February 16, 2020
Peakstone, Translink affiliate in the US, served as exclusive M&A advisor to Just Manufacturing in its sale to Zurn (www.zurn.com). Just Manufacturing is a third-generation, family-owned designer and manufacturer of engineered stainless-steel sinks for commercial and industrial applications. Just Manufacturing has 135 employees and operates out...
February 15, 2020
Peakstone, Translink affiliate in the US, served as exclusive M&A advisor to Planet Wise, Inc. in its sale to 365 Holdings. (www.365-holdings.com) Founded in 2003, Planet Wise is a family-owned business that designs, develops and markets, cloth diapers and natural parenting products. Planet Wise markets some of the leading brands in the cloth...
February 03, 2020
The Italian office of Translink Corporate Finance announces that it has successfully completed the first phase of its mandate to support Omecs S.r.l., in obtaining important financial resources for its development and expansion. Omecs is a company active in the field of organic and luxury cosmetics. Translink has now begun the second phase of looking for a financial/industrial partner.
A financing facility of 350,000 euros was granted to Omecs by Banca Azzoaglio, an independent banking institution in Piedmont, using guarantees provided by MedioCredito Centrale considering Omecs’ qualifying status as an innovative startup. The funding provided to Omecs is an important pillar of its development and will allow it to commence...
- "Anecta Translink has done a fantastic job throughout the whole process. The process has been very smooth with a rapid pace, and it feels good to now complete the transaction."
- "We would like to thank Anecta Translink for the exceptional work that resulted in a very successful transaction."
- “We had already heard positive feedback from Translink before starting the process, yet the team exceeded our expectations from day one. In the preparation phase, Translink prepared analyses and materials that had a great impact in developing both the company and management. In terms of customer service and professionalism, the team’s execution was in a class of its own. Moreover, working with the team was genuinely pleasant – even at the most challenging moments. The funding round was closed on schedule and larger than initially planned. When the time for new funding rounds comes, it’s hard to see that we would use any other financial advisor than Translink. Even though the funding round is successfully closed now, I still have nightmares about what would have happened if we had started the process without Translink Corporate Finance.”
- The collaboration with André Achtermeier from Translink was very successful – we had a perfect interaction throughout the process. With humour, expertise, and professionalism, he stewarded us to the goal.
- We wanted to find a partner that can support our growth in the core markets. All the three of us founders were amazed of the dedication and hard work Translink put to the project. They were our rock during the process and introduced us to EG A/S - a perfect partner to grow with.
- Caxal has worked with Translink over 7 years and completed 2 acquisitions. The process is often time consuming to find the right fit for a family enterprise and Translink shows great patience in assisting and guiding the buyer to a venture that meets the buyers criteria. I would recommend them to any buyer looking to acquire a well-defined and carefully researched venture.
- Translink was a very strong partner for us in the transaction. We were very happy to receive professional support, someone who could keep track of everything and, above all, give us very competent and profitable advice.
- Working with Translink couldn't have gone any better. From the exposé to the closing – they did their job perfectly, with humor and a goal in mind. Translink and Ms. Fischer's team was the right choice!
- As the market leader in digital first aid and safety training in Finland we wanted to find a partner that could help us expand also abroad. Translink introduced us to Presto and we rapidly found a common understanding on how to become the dominate player in this market segment in the Nordics.
- "We are very pleased to close the sale of Clinicbuddy to Main Capital and Alfa, which is a market player we have worked with for several years.....We would have never been able to reach this stage of exceptional growth opportunities together with Main Capital without the professional support from Anecta Translink."
- "For most people the sale of a business is the biggest, once in a lifetime transaction undertaken in business, appointing Translink to advise was a shrewd and very satisfying investment. The whole team took dedication and professionalism to a new level – Brilliant job!”
- "I have been thoroughly impressed with Translink UK throughout the whole transaction. The team has been right by our sides from start to finish, their advice and communication has been clear, prompt, and professional, making the journey that much smoother."
- “Translink-BHP Corporate Finance is a long-standing advisor to Greenhous Group and the disposal of SFS further reinforced the value of their quality, experience, and insight. BHP worked tirelessly to ensure strict timescales were met in a very professional manner.”
Mike Pawson, Group CFO and shareholder Greenhous Group Ltd
- “The shareholders of CSF are extremely grateful to Translink-BHP for the role they played in delivering this transaction. They oversaw a global marketing process that helped to secure a very favourable outcome for both the shareholders and the business. They were there with us at every step of the process; their professional advice and support throughout was invaluable and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them".
Steve Tate, CSF Chairman & CEO
- “The decision to sell the family business which I had built up over 35 years was one of the hardest of my life. BHP was selected as our preferred advisor due to their experience, professional approach and association with Translink.
Translink proved to be a winner. We received global interest, from across Europe, the USA and China. BHP worked tirelessly, literally day and night to get the deal over the line in a very short timescale. I cannot recommend BHP enough, their dedication and international connections meant that we closed the deal well above our expected selling price.”
David Webster, Managing Director and shareholder of The Label Makers Limited
- “This transaction provides a great platform for expansion across the Baltic region. IV is an excellent business and we look forward to welcoming IV to Miss Group and continue our mutual growth journey.
I am impressed with the continuous deal support provided by the financial advisors. Once again have Anecta and the Translink network proved its value proposition to us and I highly recommend them for national and cross-border deal advisory.”
Mattias Kaneteg, Miss Group founder and CEO
- "As a technology leader with steady long-term growth but limited resources we wanted to find a partner that could help us make a larger leap. Translink found numerous very attractive options for us and moving forward together with Sensebit and Helix will help us achieve our ambitious growth targets."
Petri Granroth, CEO and shareholder of Visy
- “Based on our earlier contact and recommendations we chose Translink Corporate Finance as our M&A adviser, being responsible for the transaction process and finding the best future partner for us – a partner and co-shareholder who could help us to realize the significant growth potential we see in our industry. In the middle of the operation the corona outbreak occurred – and controlling the process during this phase was not easy.
Translink Corporate Finance presented a significant list with very relevant international candidates, and a Danish buyer ended up making the best offer. The process was guided and controlled in a very professional way by Henrik and Claus.”
Steffen Vogel, former owner of Cortex Technology
- “We would like to thank Translink Denmark for facilitating the Healthcare Group’s entry into Northern Europe. Henrik Schrøder was instrumental throughout all stages of the deal, providing us with an essential link to S&W ownership, particularly at a time where travel has been inhibited by the pandemic. We extend our thanks to Translink Corporate Finance and look forward to many years of continued growth in the region.”
Brett Valliant, Corporate development director, Diploma Healthcare Group
- “When we chose that it was time to raise capital to AlfaNordic Group A/S to live out our ambitions, we went to Schrøder Translink for assistance. It quickly became clear that the right thing to do was to put the shares up for sale. In this sales process we have found that Translink's network has been invaluable in finding suitable buyers internationally. We experienced great interest both from Denmark and from abroad. Through a sometimes very hard process, we have had a good and constructive collaboration with Translink, which has probably been decisive for the final good result.”
Thomas Melgaard Petersen and Henrik Linnemann, former owners of AlfaNordic
- "This transaction will allow us to seize significant growth opportunities in the North American market and, at the same time, create synergies in every operational area. I was impressed by the ability of Translink to originate this opportunity for us so close to the profile we were seeking in such a competitive market. This was our first acquisition outside of Italy. Nevertheless, Translink was able to make this complex and new experience, both in terms of norms and culture, seem familiar and manageable for us. I highly recommend Translink for companies wishing to expand abroad and especially for those interested in the United States.”
Giulio Pedrollo, CEO of Pedrollo Group
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Olavi Ruokonen, Former Chairman of the Board of
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
Mike Gibney, CEO of LSC
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
Tomi Pulkki, CEO and founder of HopLop Oy
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments."
Anneli Koivunen, Chairman of the Board of Priorite Group
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Huang Quan, Chairman of BCC Inc
- "CalixKlippan is the best possible new owner for Carbox. The transaction focused support by Translink was crucial for our success. The cooperation with Andreas Hüchting and Carsten Wolter was based on a high level of trust and professionalism. I want to thank the Translink team for their strong support.”
Stefan Bellinger, Managing Partner of Carbox
- "At the beginning of this project it was already clear to us that we could only achieve the best results if we complemented our internal team with competent M&A advisors. That is why we chose Translink Corporate Finance. Translink provided us with prudent advice and professional support at all stages of the process. The cooperation with Tilman Eckstein and Dennis Magath was extremely productive and successful. We appreciate the combination of professionalism and goal-oriented pragmatism, which helped us a lot in all phases of the negotiations. We were impressed by the constant high level of commitment and dedication of the transaction team".
Oliver Herkommer, CEO of the Ingenics Group