February 03, 2020
Goldner Hawn, LP (“Golder Hawn”) announced that it has partnered with management to recapitalize Concept Machine Tool Sales, Inc. (“Concept” or the “Company”), a leading value-added distributor and service provider for advanced machining, automation and measuring equipment in the upper Midwest. Translink acted as advisor to Goldner...
Media and Communication
January 29, 2020
Translink advises the owners of 3st kommunikation on selling a majority stake to fazit communication, a portfolio company of F.A.Z.-Group.
Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of 3st kommunikation, a renowned agency for cross-media communication services, on the sale of a majority stake to fazit communication, the content agency of F.A.Z.-Group. 3st kommunikation GmbH, based in Mainz, is, together with its digital subsidiary 3st digital, one of the most prominent agencies...
January 15, 2020
Peakstone, Translink affiliate in the US, served as the exclusive financial advisor to CALco Pallet Company in connection with Strength Capital’s investment in the Company. Founded in 2007, CALco is a vertically integrated, full-service wooden pallet manufacturer selling both new and recycled pallets to a diverse customer base throughout the...
December 30, 2019
Translink acted as a financial advisor to Masvoz in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Spain, S.L.U.
Windcorp Translink, member of Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisor to Masvoz Activa Global, S.L. shareholders’ in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Group. Masvoz, founded in 2002, provides telecommunication platforms and services for businesses, including VoIP (voice over internet...
December 30, 2019
Translink acted as a financial advisor to OMB Self Storage, S.L. in the sale of a 100% stake to Safestore Holdings.
Windcorp Translink, member of Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisor to OMB Self Storage S.L. shareholders’ in the sale of a 100% stake to Safestore Holdings. The transaction is valued at EUR17.25m. OMB Self Storage founded in 2013, provides 24 hour self-storage services in Barcelona to...
December 20, 2019
VIS Verkehrs Industrie Systeme GmbH acquires 100% of FEW - Fahrzeug- und Entwicklungswerk Blankenburg GmbH - Translink acts as exclusive financial advisor to the seller
Translink Corporate Finance acted as the exclusive financial advisor to the shareholders of FEW. The transaction team comprised Andreas Hüchting (Partner), Dennis Magath (Director) and Mareike Maas (Associate). FEW - Fahrzeug- und Entwicklungswerk Blankenburg GmbH The core business of Fahrzeug- und Entwicklungswerk Blankenburg GmbH...
December 01, 2019
Translink UK firm BHP Corporate Finance are delighted to have acted as lead advisor to Check Safety First Limited (“CSF”), a leading global hospitality assurance business, on its significant acquisition by Intertek Group plc, the FTSE100 Total Quality Assurance specialist, headquartered in London. Founded in 2003, CSF is a market leader in...
October 18, 2019
Peakstone, Translink affiliate in the US, served as the exclusive financial advisor to Beneficial Reuse Management ("BRM") in connection with its transaction with Skyline Global Partners. Founded in 1999, BRM is a privately-owned, Illinois-based processor, manufacturer, and distributor of specialty agricultural and construction products. BRM...
October 14, 2019
In the wonderful city of Venice our last 3-day Director’s Meeting has just ended. It involved more than 70 representatives from 20 of our worldwide Translink offices, and was characterized by more than 100 One to One meetings. During the first day at the Confindustria Venezia office, whose President Vincenzo Marinese was also present, a round...
October 08, 2019
TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR
M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES
TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10TH 2019 CONFINDUSTRIA VENEZIA AREA METROPOLITANA DI VENEZIA ROVIGO Via delle Industrie 19, 30175 Venezia (VE) 17:00 / 19:00 followed by Cocktails M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES Translink...
- "Anecta Translink has done a fantastic job throughout the whole process. The process has been very smooth with a rapid pace, and it feels good to now complete the transaction."
- "We would like to thank Anecta Translink for the exceptional work that resulted in a very successful transaction."
- “We had already heard positive feedback from Translink before starting the process, yet the team exceeded our expectations from day one. In the preparation phase, Translink prepared analyses and materials that had a great impact in developing both the company and management. In terms of customer service and professionalism, the team’s execution was in a class of its own. Moreover, working with the team was genuinely pleasant – even at the most challenging moments. The funding round was closed on schedule and larger than initially planned. When the time for new funding rounds comes, it’s hard to see that we would use any other financial advisor than Translink. Even though the funding round is successfully closed now, I still have nightmares about what would have happened if we had started the process without Translink Corporate Finance.”
- The collaboration with André Achtermeier from Translink was very successful – we had a perfect interaction throughout the process. With humour, expertise, and professionalism, he stewarded us to the goal.
- We wanted to find a partner that can support our growth in the core markets. All the three of us founders were amazed of the dedication and hard work Translink put to the project. They were our rock during the process and introduced us to EG A/S - a perfect partner to grow with.
- Caxal has worked with Translink over 7 years and completed 2 acquisitions. The process is often time consuming to find the right fit for a family enterprise and Translink shows great patience in assisting and guiding the buyer to a venture that meets the buyers criteria. I would recommend them to any buyer looking to acquire a well-defined and carefully researched venture.
- Translink was a very strong partner for us in the transaction. We were very happy to receive professional support, someone who could keep track of everything and, above all, give us very competent and profitable advice.
- Working with Translink couldn't have gone any better. From the exposé to the closing – they did their job perfectly, with humor and a goal in mind. Translink and Ms. Fischer's team was the right choice!
- As the market leader in digital first aid and safety training in Finland we wanted to find a partner that could help us expand also abroad. Translink introduced us to Presto and we rapidly found a common understanding on how to become the dominate player in this market segment in the Nordics.
- "We are very pleased to close the sale of Clinicbuddy to Main Capital and Alfa, which is a market player we have worked with for several years.....We would have never been able to reach this stage of exceptional growth opportunities together with Main Capital without the professional support from Anecta Translink."
- "For most people the sale of a business is the biggest, once in a lifetime transaction undertaken in business, appointing Translink to advise was a shrewd and very satisfying investment. The whole team took dedication and professionalism to a new level – Brilliant job!”
- "I have been thoroughly impressed with Translink UK throughout the whole transaction. The team has been right by our sides from start to finish, their advice and communication has been clear, prompt, and professional, making the journey that much smoother."
- “Translink-BHP Corporate Finance is a long-standing advisor to Greenhous Group and the disposal of SFS further reinforced the value of their quality, experience, and insight. BHP worked tirelessly to ensure strict timescales were met in a very professional manner.”
Mike Pawson, Group CFO and shareholder Greenhous Group Ltd
- “The shareholders of CSF are extremely grateful to Translink-BHP for the role they played in delivering this transaction. They oversaw a global marketing process that helped to secure a very favourable outcome for both the shareholders and the business. They were there with us at every step of the process; their professional advice and support throughout was invaluable and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them".
Steve Tate, CSF Chairman & CEO
- “The decision to sell the family business which I had built up over 35 years was one of the hardest of my life. BHP was selected as our preferred advisor due to their experience, professional approach and association with Translink.
Translink proved to be a winner. We received global interest, from across Europe, the USA and China. BHP worked tirelessly, literally day and night to get the deal over the line in a very short timescale. I cannot recommend BHP enough, their dedication and international connections meant that we closed the deal well above our expected selling price.”
David Webster, Managing Director and shareholder of The Label Makers Limited
- “This transaction provides a great platform for expansion across the Baltic region. IV is an excellent business and we look forward to welcoming IV to Miss Group and continue our mutual growth journey.
I am impressed with the continuous deal support provided by the financial advisors. Once again have Anecta and the Translink network proved its value proposition to us and I highly recommend them for national and cross-border deal advisory.”
Mattias Kaneteg, Miss Group founder and CEO
- "As a technology leader with steady long-term growth but limited resources we wanted to find a partner that could help us make a larger leap. Translink found numerous very attractive options for us and moving forward together with Sensebit and Helix will help us achieve our ambitious growth targets."
Petri Granroth, CEO and shareholder of Visy
- “Based on our earlier contact and recommendations we chose Translink Corporate Finance as our M&A adviser, being responsible for the transaction process and finding the best future partner for us – a partner and co-shareholder who could help us to realize the significant growth potential we see in our industry. In the middle of the operation the corona outbreak occurred – and controlling the process during this phase was not easy.
Translink Corporate Finance presented a significant list with very relevant international candidates, and a Danish buyer ended up making the best offer. The process was guided and controlled in a very professional way by Henrik and Claus.”
Steffen Vogel, former owner of Cortex Technology
- “We would like to thank Translink Denmark for facilitating the Healthcare Group’s entry into Northern Europe. Henrik Schrøder was instrumental throughout all stages of the deal, providing us with an essential link to S&W ownership, particularly at a time where travel has been inhibited by the pandemic. We extend our thanks to Translink Corporate Finance and look forward to many years of continued growth in the region.”
Brett Valliant, Corporate development director, Diploma Healthcare Group
- “When we chose that it was time to raise capital to AlfaNordic Group A/S to live out our ambitions, we went to Schrøder Translink for assistance. It quickly became clear that the right thing to do was to put the shares up for sale. In this sales process we have found that Translink's network has been invaluable in finding suitable buyers internationally. We experienced great interest both from Denmark and from abroad. Through a sometimes very hard process, we have had a good and constructive collaboration with Translink, which has probably been decisive for the final good result.”
Thomas Melgaard Petersen and Henrik Linnemann, former owners of AlfaNordic
- "This transaction will allow us to seize significant growth opportunities in the North American market and, at the same time, create synergies in every operational area. I was impressed by the ability of Translink to originate this opportunity for us so close to the profile we were seeking in such a competitive market. This was our first acquisition outside of Italy. Nevertheless, Translink was able to make this complex and new experience, both in terms of norms and culture, seem familiar and manageable for us. I highly recommend Translink for companies wishing to expand abroad and especially for those interested in the United States.”
Giulio Pedrollo, CEO of Pedrollo Group
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Olavi Ruokonen, Former Chairman of the Board of
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
Mike Gibney, CEO of LSC
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
Tomi Pulkki, CEO and founder of HopLop Oy
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments."
Anneli Koivunen, Chairman of the Board of Priorite Group
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Huang Quan, Chairman of BCC Inc
- "CalixKlippan is the best possible new owner for Carbox. The transaction focused support by Translink was crucial for our success. The cooperation with Andreas Hüchting and Carsten Wolter was based on a high level of trust and professionalism. I want to thank the Translink team for their strong support.”
Stefan Bellinger, Managing Partner of Carbox
- "At the beginning of this project it was already clear to us that we could only achieve the best results if we complemented our internal team with competent M&A advisors. That is why we chose Translink Corporate Finance. Translink provided us with prudent advice and professional support at all stages of the process. The cooperation with Tilman Eckstein and Dennis Magath was extremely productive and successful. We appreciate the combination of professionalism and goal-oriented pragmatism, which helped us a lot in all phases of the negotiations. We were impressed by the constant high level of commitment and dedication of the transaction team".
Oliver Herkommer, CEO of the Ingenics Group